We are making plans for in-person worship to resume on Sunday, September 6. We will only be having the 10:45am worship service at this time. The Kid’s Wing will be open for nursery through Kindergarten during the service.
If you plan on attending our worship service in person please note the following:
- Masks are required for those who are 10 years old and up when entering the building, moving throughout the building, and during the singing portion of the worship service. You are encouraged to keep your mask on the entire time, but you may remove it in the service after the singing portion ends.
- We ask that you maintain 6 feet of social distancing between families when being seated in the Worship Center and while you are moving throughout the building
- Please refrain from physical contact while in the building (no handshakes, hugs, etc.)
- All people will be asked to sanitize their hands as they enter and leave the church building.
- Many doors will be propped open so that there is a minimum need to touch door handles.
- If you are going to be checking your children into our Kid’s Ministry please see our kid’s page for more details about those procedures.
- Please do not attend if you are having any Covid 19 symptoms. This includes having a fever, a cough, to even a loss of smell and taste.
Please note that we will continue to broadcast the service online through Facebook Live and on our website.
If you have any questions about anything please contact the Church Office at email@example.com.