All adult and children's Life Groups will be meeting in person at 9:30am. We are currently having in-person worship services. We will only be having the 10:45am worship service at this time. The Kid’s Wing will be open for nursery through 5th grade.
If you plan on attending our worship service in person please note the following:
- Masks are not required for those who are 10 years old and up when entering the building, moving throughout the building, and during the singing portion of the worship service.
- Seating during the Worship Service is provided for those who are most comfortable wearing a mask.
- We ask that you maintain 6 feet of social distancing between families when being seated in the Worship Center and while you are moving throughout the building
- Please refrain from physical contact while in the building (no handshakes, hugs, etc.)
- All people will be asked to sanitize their hands as they enter and leave the church building.
- Many doors will be propped open so that there is a minimum need to touch door handles.
- If you are going to be checking your children into our Kid’s Ministry please see our kid’s page for more details about those procedures.
- Please do not attend if you are having any Covid 19 symptoms. This includes having a fever, a cough, to even a loss of smell and taste.
Please note that we will continue to broadcast the service online through Facebook Live and on our website.
If you have any questions about anything please contact the Church Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.